Wednesday 16 March 2016

'A DIALOGUE' : HEARD YET UNHEARD






My curiosity for dialogue helped me reflect on this intimate dialogue between a mother and a child, Nature and us... during my tree appreciation walk. I call it ....Heard...as when the mother speaks and the baby responds through smile or gestures and Unheard....when the emotions or the unspoken words are ignored by the world outside. Walking in the forest early morning helped me dialogue with nature, i said something in my heart and the natureresponded in unique ways...that i can't express in words. There was a sense of give and take as i walked through the narrow paths. This is how may be a mother and a new born communicate. There is so much that she must have experienced and felt during those nine months and when she holds that little one in her arms, she just dialogues a world of emotions, sometimes through her words, sometimes through her breasts and sometimes through her gentle hands and most often through her eyes that make her feel so blessed every time she sees the fruit of her womb. I wonder now, there must be so many dialogues within this realm of nature that we have not heard. Take a walk into the wilderness some day , you never know you may hear that dialogue which is unheard.

No comments:

Post a Comment