Monday 20 February 2017

Paul and Jacinta


As soon as I walked into the house of this lovely couple, I said, "Who is that woman for whom Paul rejected me? Where is that woman?". Paul and I met in Mumbai few years back. I remember a date with him in Mumbai, where he expressed how much he loved this girl (Jacy) whom he was planning to propose for marriage. Well certainly for me it was not the right tone on a date...hahaha!! And i loved what Paul was up to in his life. And then they got married and i was so fortunate to meet him again, and this time with his wife Jacinta. .


Oh so let me continue....when i walked into their house, and said "Who is that woman for whom Paul rejected me? Where is that woman?". There was no sound at all. I really made a prayer in my heart, "oh good lord, i hope i have not offended this woman". Then i sit on the sofa for sometime, Paul goes into the kitchen and comes along with his gorgeous wife. Aaaawww i loved her at one go. She was the first one to cook my first Ugali meal in Nairobi. I walked into the kitchen and there she taught me how Ugali is made. Wow!! Women truly can bond over cooking, i thought to myself. 


Thanks Paul and Jacy you guys simply inspire me. Thanks for the love and warmth. And yeah look how pretty i look in this Swahili dress and the Maasai shawl. Sometimes you just need a moment, and you have friends for life. God Bless You my friends. 


No comments:

Post a Comment