Thursday 15 December 2011

TAKING OFF ON SEXY

Always had a dream to ride a scooty, but for someone like me who has no idea how to balance a cycle..It is really scary. After sexy coming in our world, I now want to ride a scooty. I am sure one day I am gonna fulfill this dream of mine and when you have people like Amu and Lux seated behind, you know you are gonna be safe. Taking this pic was fun, we were laughing away to glory. It was always an opportunity to hold sexy's hands and wait for lux until she is back from her shopping. Being with sexy in the parking lot was like protecting her from all evil eyes. Well the smile on my face is enough to express my joy being with sexy. Miss all the winter rides and all the fun. But i am sure i am gonna ride sexy some day. Thank You Sexy for saving us from long walks and being there always when we needed you. Muaaaah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment