Sunday 15 January 2012

SHE WALKED IN WITH.......


She walked in with so much of enthusiam and happiness on her face. We all were wondering what happened to her. She finally got SLR for herself. It was a beautiful moment for me to see someone fulfilling their dream. Looking at her i recalled my  short term photography course 6 years back. I had the same enthusiam for photography and SLR indeed was a dream. For me photography was capturing people's emotions. Capturing moments that speak for themselves. Capturing the most awkward thought and idea. Capturing life which is down to earth. Capturing humanity...themes, art and loads of beautiful things life has in store. I wanted to reveal this through my photography. Looking at her, i realized that i had handed over this dream to someone, wanted someone to fulfill this dream for me. I don't wanna waste more time. Never hand over your dreams to anyone. No matter if it takes years, hold on to your dreams and get that SLR in your life. You need to capture these moments. It is now or never. Thanks Tejal....... Now you know what you did to me.

She walked in holding my dream in her hands...........


















No comments:

Post a Comment