Wednesday 16 March 2016

Tree Appreciation Walk






Theologian Teilard De Chardin says, "We are spiritual beings, having human experience". This is what I experienced this morning walking in the forest appreciating nature. It felt like moving in the womb of mother nature, time and again thanking a divine presence which I experienced in my each breath. Indigenous communities have always been my inspiration, as they truly understand the symbiosis of human beings and nature. They have taught me to love nature, to respect nature and to let nature take it's course. Learning about trees through stories, poems and other sharings, I felt like a kid curious to know more about this mysterious circle of nature, to understand the alpha and omega. It just made me fall in love with life and appreciate the depth of nature's beauty. Indigenous people say have faith in nature, trust that they will protect you and I did experience that today. Well I can write further to criticize how we humans have done this and that to nature. However, today I choose to just make my commitment to nature, to love and protect it in all possible ways to the best of my ability. I am transformed today and I love this new being within me, who wants to get more closer to nature, get more closer to the divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment