Tuesday 13 December 2011

EXPECTATIONS

It is time for me to have no expectations. As days go by I am encountering the true meaning of life. It is all about mind and matter. It is complicated and I no more intend to make it simple. It is not a phase. It is a bloody fact. Understanding the Bhuddha nature and gaining wisdom from his teachings, i feel it is true that expectations are cause of all the sufferings. Let go everything that you think is yours, both physical and mental. Nothing remains with you except your body and soul. The moment you breathe your last, there is someone there who takes his or her first breathe. Humans are conditioned most of the times, the need is created. I often ask myself what am I doing with my life and who are these people around me. I no more question life but accept life as it is. Change is inevitable. What has to happen will happen and it will happen for good. Happiness is what every human wants, then it doesn't matter if it is love, money, fame or even sex being the mean. Anthropology brings out the reality of humans. No one can escape this part of being human. It is all about how you shape your way to seek happiness and in this case everything is fair my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment