Monday 30 June 2014

The Sacredness of Life... Continues


Day 6: Speaking the truth
This is something i am good at, i love being honest, so i guess this was easy for me. But there are many i come across who fear to face the truth. To speak the truth one needs to be courageous and be ready to face the consequences. Lets speak the truth, even though we know we lie to save some. But end of it truth wins over anything. And yes, I am most truthful when i speak from the heart.

Day 7: Understanding
There is so much to understand about life, it seems complex when we try to understand people and the circumstances we live in. I found this day tough, really didn't understand this 'understand' task for the day. How do we know what we understand is right? Probably i feel understanding what the other person feels and then accommodating my ideas will help..   

Day 8: Forgiveness
It was easy, as there was no one holding back. All those who have hurt me, i have made peace with them. And also was trying to check if i have hurt someone. To forgive is to set your soul free.

Day 9: Patience
It takes time, but eventually you learn to be patient. I need to ask myself , "Do i really need to be impatient for this?" and that helps me be patient, when i know....Why Worry When Worry Cant Worry YOU. 

Day 10: Simplify
When i turned the page and read simplify, i smiled at myself, as i always land up thinking it is complicated. Life is simple, we just need to open our life and accept the life of others. There are simple things in life which bring joy and happiness in ones life. So lets look forward to simplify things in our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment